https://westchasedistrictfarmersmarket.com/wp-content/uploads/Spaghetti-Squash-with-Ricotta.jpg 300 500 Sherry Fox https://westchasedistrictfarmersmarket.com/wp-content/uploads/frmers-market-horizontal-alt.png Sherry Fox2016-01-12 14:57:402016-01-19 16:21:11Spaghetti Squash with Ricotta
(Recipie courtesy of Recipecan.com)
Spaghetti Squash with Ricotta by Jennifer Dunn
- 2 spaghetti squash
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- olive oil, grated parmesan and red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Slice each spaghetti squash in half and remove seeds
- Bake squash (rind side up) on baking sheet for 45 minutes or until inside is tender when poked with fork.
- Use fork to scrape out the inside of the squash into a bowl. It will break apart into spaghetti-like strands.
- Add ricotta, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix well. Add olive oil if consistency is too thick or ricotta does not spread evenly.
- Optional: add parmesan cheese or add red pepper flakes for a spicy kick.