What does water do for the human body?
– Prevents loss of memory as you age.
– Lessens addictive urges, including caffeine, alcohol and certain drugs.
– Water allows for efficient cell repair.
– Water is essential for the body to sweat and release toxins.
– Cleanses toxic waste from various parts of the body and carries it to the liver and kidneys for removal.
– Allows red blood cells to carry oxygen more efficiently, resulting in better muscular function and increased mental activity.
– Lubricates joints and lessens discomfort from arthritis or back pain.
– Slows down the aging process and makes skin smooth.
75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated!
– Dehydration taxes the heart by causing it to pump faster to get sufficient oxygen to your muscles.
– Without the flow of water, there’s insufficient water to remove waste and toxins through your stool.
Drinking water helps you lose weight.
– A University of Washington study discovered that one glass of water stopped hunger pangs for almost 100% of studied dieters.