With a prep time of about 10 minutes and a cook time of about an hour, this easy, delicious recipe will serve six.
- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 stick butter
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Use a paring knife to prick squash all over.
- Place in a baking dish and bake 1 hour or until soft.
- Cut squash in half. Scoop out and discard seeds.
- Using a fork, scrape flesh in strings into a serving bowl.
- Toss with Parmesan and butter and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchens