Ready in 30 minutes, this skillet chicken dish features good-for-you tomatoes and spinach. Serve over pasta or couscous. Makes six servings, 220 calories per serving.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken tenders
- 1 medium onion-chopped
- 2-3 medium tomatoes — diced
- 1/4 cup water
- Fresh basil and 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper—ground
- 6 ounces baby spinach leaves
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 10 minutes or until browned. Add onion; cook and stir 5 minutes or until softened.
- Stir in tomatoes, water and seasonings. Bring to boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 3 minutes or until heated through.
- Stir in spinach; cook 2 minutes or until spinach begins to wilt.